Our Reception playdough recipe is quick and easy to make at home! We enjoy making it just as much as we enjoy playing with it.
You will need
- 5 scoops of plain flour
- 5 scoops of salt
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 50ml water
- Food colouring (optional)
1. Mix the flour and salt in a large bowl.
2. Add the food colouring to the water.
3. Pour the coloured water into the flour mix and bring together with a spoon, adding the oil slowly.
4. Dust a work surface with a little flour and turn out the dough. Knead together for a few minutes to form a smooth, pliable dough.